MÚSICA PARA EL ALMA

viernes, 23 de marzo de 2012

SEE YOU LATER GUYS



SEE YOU LATER GUYS

Europe is now closer
to my memories than before.

I have seen Croatia smiling
while playing chess with Greece.

Meanwhile  Bulgary is always
widening the union 
among little human islands.

Hungary knows how to say
in a sweet tone: ¿qué pasa?

Finland and Sweden are no longer cold
while chatting at their side
in a beautiful blue
European sunny aftelrnoon.

Malta is now more than a spot
on the surface of Earth:
friendship makes it bigger.

Germany is laughing at:
" Ja vol Herr Kommandant",
while making jokes with Estonia.

  A nice paella and cocido smell
is coming always now to my mind
while some books are struggling
for storms not to running through
our offices.

And Babel has already opened
its doors to my heart
while Latvia, Lituania, Romania,
Italy, Portugal, Slovenia, France,
Holland, Denmark, United Kingdom,
Belgium, Luxembourg and Europe
in general are walking hand in hand
along the TOB, TOA and Schuman corridors.

Just I must say:
thanks for becoming part
of the islands of my story.

Europe is now much closer
than before to my memories.

And I am gonna need you
for the eternity of these moments
to last forever.

See you later, guys.



0 comentarios: