MÚSICA PARA EL ALMA

jueves, 1 de marzo de 2012

DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO SAY



DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO SAY

I do not know what to say.

Your memories
are still nestled
at the bottom of my dreams.

Everything is missing you,
and silence is so painful
when crossing the loneliness
hand in hand with your absence.

I do not what to say.

Waves are calling you
from far away over the horizon
in a bittersweet roaring.

I do not what to say.

Wind is a melancholic song
while caressing the leaves
like fingers roaming
along your touchless nakedness.

They want to fumble
for your hands in my pocket
while unfolding the world
on a sheet of paper.

Streets are just corners
where I lay down my weeping.

Stars has an endless sparkling
while shining over your eyes
of blue inch.

I do not what to say

And I am crying for leaving
to stay at your side,
while writing down
your dreamlike beauty.

I need a poem
to drift this sorrow away.

Just to say
what I do not know
how to say.

I still love you.
That's all.







0 comentarios: